Sunday, October 17, 2010

12 overdue books, major fines

I've found myself back in a familiar position. I've been reading voraciously - some weeks reading three or four in a week, staying up late nightly to complete an engaging novel-- and yet I haven't found enough time to review. I started this space because I love thinking deeply about fiction and non-fiction and wanted to share my thoughts with other readers. It seems I am still learning how to make time for this passion of mine. While I hope in time to finally catch you up on all my literary thoughts, I am going to list the books I've been devouring recently. I still hope to find time to finish ruminating about these engaging stories sometime soon....

1. Men and Dogs by Katie Crouch
2. Stiltsville by Susanna Daniel
3. This Must Be the Place by Kate Racculia
4. Slow Motion by Dani Shapiro
5. Mothers and Other Liars by Amy Bourret
6. The Blessing of the Animals by Katrina Kittle
7. What We Have by Amy Boesky
8. Where Love Goes by Joyce Maynard
9. The Writing Circle by Corinne Demas
10. The Good Daughters by Joyce Maynard
11. Chosen by Chandra Hoffman
12. Devotion by Dani Shapiro
13. The Rich Boy by Sharon Pomerantz
14. The Swimming Pool by Holly Lecraw
15. Bitter in the the Mouth by Monica Truong
16. Lake Shore Limited by Sue Miller
17. A Widow's Walk by Marion Fontana
18. The Summer We Read Gatsby by Danielle Ganek
19. The Cookbook Collector by Allegra Goodman
20. The Widower's Tale by Julia Glass
21. The Other Wes Moore by Wes Moore

1 comment:

  1. I think we must have very similar taste--I have read many of these myself...the ones that are unfamiliar I am definitely going to look into.

    ReplyDelete